Memorial Meat 2017 is almost here!
We are look forward to seeing everyone this year. If you plan on attending, please “reply” to the bottom of this page with the following information:
- If you will be able to attend
- What side you will be bringing. (Don’t forget we have a competition for the best non-meat dish (Side). This includes sides, desserts, etc. Essentially any homemade non-meat dish can be entered!
On the day of the event
- Cooks will have all setup complete by 2:30PM
- Meat will be on the table around 3:30PM
- All voting and meat service starts at 4:00PM
- Winners will be announced around 6:00PM
We will be providing lemonade, tea and one barrel of brew. As always kids are 100% welcome! Please note, we will not be providing sitters this year. You are more than welcome to bring you own. Similar to previous Memorial Meat events there will be some activites for the kiddo’s. If you have any ideas or would like to volunteer to help with the activities, please let us know.
Do not forget to follow us on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/memorialmeat/) and let us know if you have any questions.
Happy slooooow cooking!
Memorial Meat Management
— Feast on the Beast —